Sunday, July 31, 2011

Baby Bargains

So my bestest friend, Rachael, gave me a book last weekend called Baby Bargains.  Sounds great right?  This book is going to drive me bonkers!  Haha!  It is absolutely packed with information but sometimes I do much better with less choices!!  For those of you that know me well, you know I can be a bit (hehe) indecisive... and my husband is no better!  The section on cribs alone is about 90 pages.  Don't get me wrong, the book has some great info... it rates every possible crib brand for safety and the best buy for your money... but it makes me feel guilty if I like a crib (aesthetically) that is rated low :(.

Anyway, Jarrod and I have decided that we should start at least looking at things for baby now and get some big purchases out of the way.  Figuring out a crib to buy is decision number one.  SO, for all you mommies out there, what crib did you go with?  Are you happy with your purchase?  Have any recommendations?  We would like something that is rated well but won't break the bank... so back to the book I go...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tiff,
    While I don't have any kids, my friends do and so does my brother. They all suggest getting something that converts into a bed down the road. Invest in nice, well built furnature now, and you won't have to keep replacing items as the baby gets bigger.

    ReplyDelete