Thursday, August 4, 2011

15 weeks, 1 day

Wow, 15 weeks seems like such a big number!  I had another OB appointment today and not much to report... but boring is good in this game I guess!  I heard the heartbeat again... good and strong in the 150s. All of our first trimester screening results are in and good and I was also told that my blood type is O+ (I'm including this here because I will likely forget again!).  Baby is now the size of an avocado... I can't wait to start feeling him/her moving around in there!  We will find out in just over 5 weeks if we will need pink or blue...

I think we have made some decisions on the shopping front as well... I finally found a crib that I like and is rated highly!  I have also started to think about registering.... do you have any great suggestions on things you can't live without?

1 comment:

  1. I have several items on my "must have" list, but this is at the top.
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3245199

    ReplyDelete